I am a traditionally trained graphic artist with 15 years of content-out print publication design philosophy, storytelling, and brand identity development experience. I also worked for 10 years in digital media production. Over the last 6 years he’s lead communication development initiatives bridging differences between linguistic and cultural groups for international audiences. Including Israel, Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom. I have successfully developed published eight training publications for TACOM on behalf of the US Military.
My focus is quantifying patterns information, enhancing intra-organizational/cultural communication efficiency through written and visual mediums.
Champion of the oxford comma and the one space after a period formatting rule.
AM General LLC, South Bend, IN [2011-Present]
Multi Media Communications Specialist
U.S. Military Contractor; designs and manufactures the iconic HMMWV (Humvee); provides OEM logistical support and training
- Lead corporate visual presentations development for high profile audiences e.g. U.S. Congress and international governments including the United Kingdom, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan
- Directed and implemented a rebranding of AM General corporate identity for domestic and international customer engagement
- Comprehensive engagement with training publication development including, technical writing, editing, photography, technical illustration, page layout, informatics, and document pre-flight
- Consulted marketing vice president and managers on web development costs during development of amgeneral.com by third party contractors.
- Collaborated with web dev contractors on behalf of AM General to
ensure time and fiscal resources managed efficiently in implementation of
design, verified UI&UX implementation to current web standards.
Development and managed AM General intranet digital communication platforms and maintained a daily company newsletter containing industry wide news for an audience of 3000 people.
- Filmed and Edited video training materials
- Responsible for departmental photography, both live action and staged, and created and maintained a photographic library distinct to the Military Training Department for both internal and marketing uses
- Managed photo legal release forms from subjects
- Collaborated with ASE certified mechanics to ensure technical specifications of equipment faithfully reproduced in training materials, and that training materials adhered to government specification TRADOC 350-70
- Managed and developed complex and non-standard training guides enhancing departmental problem solving adaptability resolving user interactions with complex engineering systems
- Used Microsoft Office expertise to support, maintain, and enhance workflows of department members
Online Marketing Strategies [2008-2013]
Web UI & UX Developer, WordPress Theme Programer
California based marketing company focused on developing brand identity and market outreach within Real Estate industry nationally, working to create highly thematic and personalized experiences for real estate audiences on behalf of individual brokers.
- Developed WordPress php / MySQL thematic templates from scratch
- Managed and maintain a web server hosting over 60 WordPress based websites Manage PHP/ MySQL database systems and work with hosting provider to deal with various security issues
- Deal directly with clients to aid with conceptual collaboration and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in HTML/CSS/jQuery to industry standards
- Coordinate site content with Google Analytics SEO tracking data
- Manage and maintain WordPress plug-ins libraries and resolve conflicting or mismatched plug-ins
- Develop internal website page copy
- Code custom designs into awkward
- Realty MLS systems developing unusual methodologies to circumvent their system limitations
- Ensure websites looked visually consistent between all browsers including IE6 and above, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
Misc Work Experience
Jackson Hole News and Guide
- Pre-Pressman 2006-2007
Apollo Printing and Lithography
- Pre-Pressman 2005
Platt College San Diego
Associates of Science in
Graphic Design (Final GPA 3.9)
Holy Cross College