Dynamic, visual language polyglot specializing in energizing both print and digital publications. Dozens Websites for businesses worldwide have been coded, designed, and deployed. Published and maintained over than 15 automotive training manuals and 5 training programs for the U.S. Military. Training programs subject to DoD evaluation during contract competitions received highest possible marks.
Focus on applying design systems to support the intent and success of individuals and organizations alike. Champion of the oxford comma and the one space after a period formatting rule. Currently earning certifications in PMP, MOS, and Magento E-Commerce Theme Development.
AM General LLC, South Bend, IN
(2016-Present) – Training Development Specialist
(2012-2016) – Multimedia Production Artist
(2011-2012) – Technical Line Artist
U.S. Military Contractor; designs and manufactures the iconic HMMWV (Humvee);
provides OEM logistical support and training
- Lead corporate visual presentations development for high profile audiences e.g. U.S. Congress and international governments including the United Kingdom, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan
- Directed and implemented a rebranding of AM General corporate identity for domestic and international customer engagement
- Comprehensive engagement with training publication development including, technical writing, editing, photography, technical illustration, page layout, informatics, and document pre-flight
- Consulted marketing vice president and managers on web development costs during development of amgeneral.com by third party contractors.
- Collaborated with web dev contractors on behalf of AM General to
ensure time and fiscal resources managed efficiently in implementation of
design, verified UI&UX implementation to current web standards.
Development and managed AM General intranet digital communication platforms and maintained a daily company newsletter containing industry wide news for an audience of 3000 people.
- Filmed and Edited video training materials
- Responsible for departmental photography, both live action and staged, and created and maintained a photographic library distinct to the Military Training Department for both internal and marketing uses
- Managed photo legal release forms from subjects
- Collaborated with ASE certified mechanics to ensure technical specifications of equipment faithfully reproduced in training materials, and that training materials adhered to government specification TRADOC 350-70
- Managed and developed complex and non-standard training guides enhancing departmental problem solving adaptability resolving user interactions with complex engineering systems
- Used Microsoft Office expertise to support, maintain, and enhance workflows of department members
Online Marketing Strategies
Web UI & UX Developer, WordPress Theme Programer
California based marketing company focused on developing brand identity and market outreach within Real Estate industry nationally, working to create highly thematic and personalized experiences for real estate audiences on behalf of individual brokers.
- Developed WordPress php / MySQL thematic templates from scratch
- Managed and maintain a web server hosting over 60 WordPress based websites Manage PHP/ MySQL database systems and work with hosting provider to deal with various security issues
- Deal directly with clients to aid with conceptual collaboration and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in HTML/CSS/jQuery to industry standards
- Coordinate site content with Google Analytics SEO tracking data
- Manage and maintain WordPress plug-ins libraries and resolve conflicting or mismatched plug-ins
- Develop internal website page copy
- Code custom designs into awkward
- Realty MLS systems developing unusual methodologies to circumvent their system limitations
- Ensure websites looked visually consistent between all browsers including IE6 and above, Chrome, Firefox, and Opera.
Misc Work Experience
2006-2007 – Jackson Hole News and Guide
2005 – Apollo Printing and Lithography
Layout and Design
HTML5 / CSS3
Project Management Planning
Written / Verbal Communications
Web, U/X Design
Time Management / Organization
WordPress CMS Development
Videography / Cinematography
File System Management / Organization
Adobe Premier Pro
Microsoft Power Point
Platt College San Diego
Associates of Science in
Graphic Design (Final GPA 3.9)
Holy Cross College